madness the orange icon above "Photo Library" to begin important pictures from your Photos app into photograph Vault. Christina Liao/Business Insider
12. The app will request accessibility to your photos. Madness "OK."
You are watching: How to make albums private on iphone
It"ll traction up all of the albums in your iPhone"s picture app. Tap on the album where you"ve stored the pictures that you"d like to privatize.
14. Tap ~ above the picture you"d choose to put right into your personal album. A checkmark in a environment-friendly circle should appear in the bottom-right edge of her selected image(s).
once you"ve selected a photo, a white checkmark in a eco-friendly circle will appear in the bottom right corner of each image. Christina Liao/Business Insider
15. Tap "Done" when you"ve selected all of the picture you"d favor to put right into the locked album.
16. Once you"ve tapped "Done," you"ll have actually the option to delete the photos you"ve imported into the photo Vault application from her iPhone"s image app. Insanity "Delete" to execute this, or "Cancel" to store them.
In bespeak to truly privatize her images, you"ll desire to delete the photos you"ve imported right into Photo Vault from your Photos app. Christina Liao/Business Insider
17. If you execute decide to delete the copies, you"ll be motivated to confirm your choice. Insanity "Delete" to complete the process.
18. A message will appear to check that the photos have actually been deleted. Insanity "OK."
19. Now, you"ll want to delete the photos that imported into Photo Vault from her Photos app"s trash come ensure the they can"t be found unless you"re signing into Photo Vault. First, open the Photos application on her iPhone.
See more: How To Talk To Justin Bieber On The Phone Call, Justin Bieber Phone Call
20. Scroll down and also tap "Recently Deleted."
Don"t forget to delete the photos you imported into Photo Vault from your "Recently Deleted" folder. Christina Liao/Business Insider
21. Tap "Select" in the top-right corner and also tap the photos that you imported right into Photo Vault.