Who doesn’t love a great DIY tutorial? who doesn’t love a smart, studly gent cleverly guiding you through a confuse task? right here is a an excellent video indict on how to tie a bow tie held by the one and only bill Nye the science Guy.
You are watching: How to tie a bow tie bill nye
It’s no secret that bill Nye has actually an affinity for bow ties. Not plenty of can make the process look for this reason suave and also seamless as he. I’ll confess that once I learned come tie mine bow ties ns usually ended up sweaty and also sore from the process.
It’s no as intimidating together it seems. The is really comparable to the plot of tie one’s shoes, relying on how friend tie her shoes.
Here’s the video posted through designer Nick Graham top top Youtube.
I know that he moves fast and also it can take a pair of views to acquire it right so here’s a nice diagram and description courtesy the Ties.com to reinforce the process. Sooner or later I will certainly get an elaborate and do my very own diagram and also video, but for now, ns hope this will suffice.
1. Begin with the bowtie lying confront up. Change the bowtie so right side is shorter than the left. The end on the left will be described as A and the end on the appropriate will be described as B.
2. Move A to the best side, across B.
3. Lug A under B and also up through the neck loop.
4. In ~ the joint, wrinkles B towards the right and also then towards the left to produce a the bow shape.
5. Carry A straight down over the middle of the bow shape that to be made with B.
6. Fold A earlier towards the chest and pinch the fold.
7. Press the pinched finish (A) v the loop behind B.
8. Pull on the folded components of the bow to tighten.
See more: How To Make Tea In A Microwave Is A Truly Appalling Act, The Healthiest Way To Brew Your Tea
9. Change until well balanced on both sides.
Eric Adler Bow Ties designed, curated and handmade in Nashville, Tennessee. We usage the greatest quality hardware make in san Francisco. Every one of our ties are completely adjustable from 14″ to 18″ neck sizes and are easily accessible at our Nashville residence: 709B main Street, Nashville, TN, 37206. Us welcome you to come see our exclusive selection of silk, wool and cotton bow ties M-F 10a-6p and also Saturday 12-6p. If you’re interested in acquiring a practice tie produced a one-of-a-kind event, her wedding and also groomsmen, or just since call united state or do an appointment to come in and also discuss her vision.